Monday, August 24, 2009

Down on the farm

Sid and I decided to meet in Nashville this weekend at my parent's farm. It belonged to my mother's parents and when they passed away she inherited it. It is quite convenient for our situation because Nashville happens to be about half way between B'ham and Indianapolis.

We had a great time just catching each other up on all that has been going on with both of our jobs and lives in general. Of course, Sid was so happy to see his #1 girl, Pudge! Here are some pictures from the weekend:

1 comment:

  1. Your parents farm is beautiful. So glad you & Sid got to spend the weekend together. I pray for you both everyday as you guys are apart. Also, check out my blog when you get a chance:

    grettajohns.blogspot.com

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete