Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Blogging!

So apparently I'm a horrible blogger. Now that we are getting closer to the baby arriving I want to try to blog more often. Not that many people follow my blog so this is more a scrapbook of sorts of all of the exciting things that are going on in our life right now.

I had saved a few blogs regarding my pregnancy when we first found out, before we had told anyone. I'm going to publish those now and will update with new pictures as well. The old posts are on August 9th and September 11th. I enjoyed going back to read these and relive how I felt when I first found out I was pregnant!

We had a fantastic Christmas filled with lots of food, family, and friend time. I love getting time off during the holidays. Sid was able to come home for 2 weeks and we enjoyed spending lots of quality time catching up and reconnecting. We visited the Hearn's and Richardson's for a few days and enjoyed our time there as we always do.

For now it's back to work. January is going to be a SUPER busy month with AMEA, winterguard, and getting ready for baby. The countdown is on to meeting Catherine and to our family being reunited and living under one roof again. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment