Monday, September 7, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year.....


It's been a while since my last post but all that really matters is the start of college football!!!! I did go to my high school reunion last weekend but it was pretty uneventful so I won't waste time on that.


Saturday, Megan and I went to Tuscaloosa to Derek and Heather's house to watch the game. I had a great time seeing everyone and even got to play with babies!! We had fun just chatting, catching up, and cheering on the Tide!! I think it's going to be a great season. I can be a tried and true Bama fan and not have to worry about that Auburn fan I used to live with! lol. Thanks to the Reeves' for hosting us!!!


Tonight I went over to Melissa and Daniel's and grilled out hamburgers. Pudge and Paisley enjoyed each other's company and I enjoyed getting out of the house and being around good friends who like to watch TV as much as I do! :-)


I feel so blessed to have wonderful friends who have been so hospitable and thoughtful during this difficult time of being apart from Sid. I hope that Sid is able to find the same in Indy. This will be a tough month as we won't see each other for a while. Distance makes the heart grow fonder right?? We'll see!!


1 comment: