Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If it wasn't for bad luck......

.....we'd have NO luck at all. We like to call it Hearn luck!

Sid's checking accounts were hacked by a certain "Arabic language news network." I'm afraid to say too much...don't want the FBI tracking my blogs! LOL. Needless to say, the timing could not have been worse. Thankfully, the bank says he'll get the money back and he caught it quickly so it could have been worse.

AND, school is cancelled tomorrow. Now normally I would be jumping with joy....however, I have only the BIGGEST performance in my 7 year career coming up in 2 weeks and we desperately needed all of the rehearsal time we could get. It better come a darn blizzard. It seems like there have been endless interruptions at school this entire year. Very frustrating but we'll hit the ground running on Friday.....assuming they don't cancel school Friday too......I'm not even going to think about that possibility.

I guess I'll try and enjoy my day "off"...... oh wait, the TIDE plays for a National Championship tomorrow...I'm suddenly feeling much better. ROLL TIDE!!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment