Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Growing quickly

Well, 2 months have already flown by and Catherine is really starting to develop now. In those 2 months, we have also moved (kind of) to Indianapolis. Our family is finally back under one roof which has definitely been an adjustment for all of us, especially being in a tiny one bedroom apartment (poor Pudge).

Being a mom is everything I expected it to be and more. Tiring but oh so rewarding. Everyday is something new and I just love watching her grow and figure the world out.

Thought I'd share a video I took of her today. She just loves to sit and have chats with Mommy and especially Daddy. When he gets home she gets this HUGE grin on her face....priceless! Enjoy the video. (Ignore my very country sounding voice!).


2 comments:

  1. what's wrong with country (if you are using proper English)? I love hearing that you are enjoying her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys are finally back together & Catherine is SOOOOO precious! LOVE the video!! We moved to Hanceville ourselves so we could all be under one roof again and it is the nicest feeling in the world!

    ReplyDelete